Currently, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who will join our team and who will run a project for our Client.
💻Workplace: 80% remotely, 20% on-site in Brussels.
⏳Contract duration: 6 months, starts in June.
📃Form of employment: B2B contract.
💶Salary: 15-19 k zł Netto + VAT per month.
🕘Working hours: between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Collaborating with team members to achieve an intuitive and high-quality solution.
- Using TFS as a source control tool.
- Analyzing and solving difficult problems across the stack.
- Strong background in software development using C#, ASP.Net MVC framework and ASP.Net Web API.
- Experience with front-end toolings such as npm, webpack and Babel.
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework.
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing.
- Valid NATO Secret security clearance.
In 2011, Microsoft awarded us the title of Microsoft Partner of the Year in Poland.
We implement projects for the largest brands – check the tab About Us 😉.
We focus on innovation and the necessity of questioning.
Nice to have:
- Experience in React using flux or redux.
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience in creating responsive UI design.
- Experience in creating service-oriented architectures.
- Experience in unit testing.
- French-speaking skills.